We are excited to announce we have begun resuming regular business. The safety of our patients and staff is of vital importance to us, and our practice will be taking extra precautions in order to ensure your safety.
- All patients will be asked screening questions prior to being seen.
- Patients and their guests will be required to wait in their vehicles in lieu of the waiting room until further notice. We ask that you call the office from your car when you arrive.
- Patients will have their temperature taken with an infrared thermometer prior to being seen.
- Patients are strongly encouraged to complete registration online (New patient forms, etc.)
We are striving to have only 1 patient in the office at time.
- We have enhanced our safety precautions for our patients and our team members.
- Our staff will be undergoing daily screening protocol and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times in the office.