Dental implants can last a lifetime if they are cared for properly. If you are looking for a strong, permanent solution for your teeth, then dental implants may be right for you. Implants are the closest thing to having natural teeth in your mouth. They not only look and feel natural, they are comfortable.
Implants are permanent, so there is no clicking or slipping, and they are easier for you to speak with. Before the procedure, one of the requirements our team will look for is adequate bone in the mouth. Having enough bone present will ensure the procedure is a success, and help the implants to last. If there is not enough bone, a procedure can be done to graft bone to the implant area. The bone graft will provide the support needed for pressure when chewing. Our team at Brian Gurinsky DDS, MS, will meet with you to discuss if you are a good candidate for dental implants.
Dental implants are made of one of the strongest materials and are built to last upwards of 25 years. They are the strongest option for tooth replacement. Our staff will make sure you have an at home care routine to maintain the health of your implants. It is important to prevent any gum disease or inflammation around the implants so that they remain stable.
Dental implants are the strongest tooth replacement option:
- Implants are anchored to the bone rather than a tooth’s roots. This makes implants stronger, and they are able to withstand more pressure than natural teeth.
- Dental implants will last for years but this also depends on the strength of the patient’s existing teeth and the bone strength in the mouth.
- A bone graft procedure can be done to provide additional support and this can lengthen the life of the implants.
- Implants are made of titanium and are stronger than natural teeth.
- Dental implants feel and function like natural teeth and look great.
Please call or email Brian Gurinsky DDS, MS to schedule an appointment and see how we can meet your dental implant needs.