If you are looking for a permanent solution for your teeth, then dental implants may be right for you. Brian Gurinsky DDS, MS provides many restorative type procedures for our patients. One of the most common procedures is dental implants.
Dental implants are the closest you will get to having natural teeth. They feel natural in your mouth, and are very comfortable. Implants allow you to live a healthy lifestyle, and look amazing. Compared to other solutions such as dentures or bridges, implants are becoming popular because they are a more permanent solution.
Dental implants are just like artificial tooth roots that are placed in the jawbone. They are similar to a screw that is able to bond to the jawbone. Once they are placed in the jawbone, they act as a base providing support to one or many artificial teeth known as crowns.
Once the base is completed, an abutment or connector piece is set on top of the implant. This holds the crown securely in place, and provides support. Crowns are custom made to look and feel like your natural teeth. We match existing teeth color and shape to ensure they fit perfectly in your mouth. Osseointegration occurs as the dental implant integrates with the jawbone. This process takes time and differs for every patient. Dental implants are one of the safest restorative procedures done today, and have been used for over 30 years.
Not only are the implants reliable, they are the strongest solution for patients, and offer the best support for teeth needing replacement.
Benefits of dental implants:
- Implants look and feel natural in your mouth and are comfortable compared to other options on the market.
- Provides strong support for teeth needing replacement.
- Dental implants are one of the safest and common procedures done today.
- Patients will not face slipping or clicking with implants like with dentures or bridges.
- Food is less likely to get stuck in the gums or between or under replacement teeth.
- Implants are permanent, and there is no removal needed for cleaning or soaking like with dentures or bridges.
- Dental implants are built to last years with proper care, and give patients long term value financially.
Our highly skilled team will evaluate your mouth and will meet with you to discuss how dental implants can work for you.
Please call or email Brian Gurinsky DDS, MS today to schedule your appointment.