Denver and Centennial CO
Our dental insurance coordinators deal with many different insurance companies. Some companies offer many different dental and medical plans. These companies can change benefits, co-pays, and deductibles many times throughout the year. We do our best to provide you with accurate coverage estimates based on information available to us. At times, it is almost impossible to accurately estimate a patient’s insurance co-payment. Many insurance companies will not give out fees until after the treatment is completed. Dealing with these companies can be difficult and time consuming. As a courtesy, we ask that you keep us informed of any change to your insurance. It is important that all information about you and your insurance is current.
Although we will gladly file a claim on your behalf, you may wish to submit the claim yourself. In general, insurers process claims filed directly by patients faster than those filed by the service providers (dental offices).
Further, most dental insurance policies are limited and often only pay for a portion of the procedure(s) that may need to be done.
We require a $100 as a deposit for any procedures prior to scheduling and for the patients portion to be paid at the time services are rendered.
If a patient comes to us with a problem that they expect to be covered by medical insurance (biopsies, tumors, TMJ, infections), they must have a referral from their primary care physician. A referral from a dentist is not adequate for medical insurance coverage. Obtaining a medical referral is the patient’s responsibility. We cannot obtain the referral for you and the referral cannot be obtained retroactively. If you do not have a referral, we will be happy to see you on a cash basis, but your medical insurance company will not pay for your treatment.
Private & Group Insurance
As a courtesy to our patients with medical and/or dental benefit plans, we will submit necessary claim forms, receipts, and other information to your insurance company.
Upon receipt of an insurance payment, any balance due will be billed to you. If you have deposited an excessive co-payment, it will be refunded to you.
Contracted Insurance Carriers – PPO’s
- Delta Dental / Premier Network
- Cigna PPO
- BCBS w/ Dentemax Group
- United Healthcare
Connection Dental Group:
- Allied Benefit Systems, Inc
- Altus Dental, Inc
- AmeriBen Solutions/IEC Group
- American Sterling Insurance Services
- American Trust Administrators, Inc
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Benefit Group
- CNIC Health Solutions
- Combined Insurance Srvices
- Comprehensive Health Services, Inc
- Cypress Benefit Administrators
- DentaQuest Ventures, Inc
- Dental Network of America
- DentalSource, Inc
- Employee Benefit Management Services
- Essex Dental Benefits
- First Dental Health
- FMH Benefit Services
- GEHA Dental Federal and Dental Plus
- Government Employees Health Assoc.
- Great-West Healthcare
- Group Resources Incorp
- Guardian Life Ins
- J.W. Terrill Benefits Administrators
Contracted Discount Plans
- Kansas City Life Insurance CO
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Assoc
- Benefits Program
- P5 e.Health Services
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Security Life Ins Co
- Select Benefits Group
- Shasta Administrative Services
- Sun Life Financial and Health Ins
- UHC (Dental Benefit Providers, Inc)
- United Medical Resources, Inc
- Web-TPA Employer Services